Welcome

This site is built by a fan for fans! I intend to keep as much information here about Brawn GP as I can find.

Keep popping back for more info, and post on any of the blogs.

If you would like to see anything different or leave feedback drop me an email via the KontactR Form.

Monday 16 March 2009

Testing Analysis - Brawn GP

It appears that we may come across the wrath of Flavio and the others teams come Melbourne, Sour grapes? Pretty much in my opinion. Unfortunately for the Renault etc Ross and the team have found a loophole in the regulations to allow a rear diffuser. It is not only the diffuser that is giving us the pace, that is just part of the complex design behind the car diverting the air to the diffuser. The last few test days have been insightful in such a way that we are consistantly quicker than the opposition even if they are running a diffuser too. Against Hulkenberg yesterday we were still nearly 800's of a second quicker. In my opinion it's not only the diffuser making this huge time difference. All we can really say is that at Melbourne the flag drops and the bullshit stops. Today was our first problem encountered during the tests with a gearbox problem encountered by Jenson.

Can't wait for tomorrow's test. Should be interesting.

Live Traffic Feed

I would just like to thanks Adam Guppy for the new banner we have been using for the past few days.

Should anyone else have any contributions towards the site please contact me via the KontactR form.

Blog Archive

About Me

I have been an F1 fan from a very early age, however in my very early years I didn't really support a team just loved the racing. Since the BAR years I have been supporting this team through it's highs and lows. I'm confident under Ross Brawn's control the team will go from strength to strength and hopefully Jenson and Rubens can find themselves in a competitive car once more.

Stats

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP